Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weird

Last night I had a dream that I got married at the zoo and there were pandas at the wedding. And then I went back to the zoo to try to get them to let me pet the pandas and have regular visitation with them. While I was there, I told this girl that I had just gotten married and that's when I noticed, for the first time, that my engagement ring was white gold and the wedding band was yellow gold and BUTT UGLY!! I also realized that I had not spoken to my "husband" recently so I decided to call him and tell him he needed to get me a new wedding band that matched. Idk what happened next because that's when my phone in the real world rang and woke me up and now I have no idea who my dream husband was. Very sad moment.

In other news, it's storming like crazy here and I'm really hoping the cable doesn't go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment