Friday, June 10, 2011

Gossip

You know how they say you should love the sinner, hate the sin? Well, I find it very difficult to love those who gossip about me and stupid things, not just the gossip itself. What is wrong with people? Why do people spread things that aren't true? Seriously, I don't understand. It doesn't occur to me to tell things that either I've made up, or something that someone told me that is strictly speculation. Quite frankly, I would rather you come to me and ask me point blank "is there something going on between you and so-and-so." If there is, I will tell you, and if there isn't, I will tell you. Don't go around talking about me, spreading rumors that are absurd. And even if the things you are talking about are true, and therefore not absurd, you still have no business talking about them. I don't go around talking about you and your business, stay the heck out of mine. If there is something I want people to know, I will tell them, and trust me when I say, I am NOT going to be doing anything I need to hide, so I would have no problem telling people. Don't say anything about me you wouldn't say to my face, and I will show you the same courtesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment