Monday, June 27, 2011

Alone Again

My sister just rolled out of my driveway, and I'm a little sad. It always makes me sad when someone I don't get to see very often comes to see me and then leaves. Don't get me wrong; I'm VERY excited to have my own bed again, but still, she's my baby sister and it's sad to see her go. I've always been this way. I'm a very sentimental person and I always wait and watch them leave until I can't see them anymore. When I was little, it made me cry, but now, as a grown-up, I manage to hold it together. Perks of being a big girl, I guess. We had a very good visit. Usually, for me and her, our max is a day or two, but we made it 3 with very little bickering. We watched movies until our brains rotted out of our heads, we've eaten until our stomachs couldn't hold another bite, and we've laid around until we could not stand the 4 walls of this house any longer and had to go somewhere, anywhere. I told her she will have to come back in a month so we can go see all the movies new to the $2 theatre in one day again. That was fun. And now the fun has passed and it's back to the real world. I go back to work tomorrow afternoon and she returns to being bored in her own house. Ahhh, I am loving my very lazy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment