Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rotting My Brains Out

Yesterday was a great day! My sister is here in town for a few days and we have been eating and doing whatever we want. Yesterday we decided to go to the $1.99 movie here in town because I wanted to see African Cats and they were actually showing it. That movie was awesome, btw, but it wasn't the only one we saw. We actually saw 3: Something Borrowed, African Cats, and Water for Elephants. I had already seen the first one, but my sister hadn't so we went and saw that. Then I insisted we see African Cats so we went and saw that, and then we both wanted to see Water for Elephants which was freakin' awesome and I need to read the book! In between the first two, we went and shared nachos at Moe's which was perfect and then in between the second two, we went and got Frozen yogurt from Tutti Frutti. Yummo! THEN we went to a Redbox and got 5 movies. We watched one last night, The Dilemma, which was ok, and then we went to bed. We got up this morning and watched You Again, followed by Due Date, which was stupid and we turned that one off. Because we had done nothing but sit around and watch movies and eat, we decided to hit up the mall and walk around a bit. We then came home and watched I Am Number Four AND IT'S AWESOME!!! I will be owning that one. Sonic was calling out names so we went and got treats from there, this Hazelnut Mocha java chiller is really good, fyi, and now we are watching The Switch, with Jason Bates and Jennifer Aniston. It's a bit slow but I'm hoping it will be good. So, that's my weekend. We have lots of leftovers in the fridge and do not need to eat out again, for sure! Well, that's my wkend!

No comments:

Post a Comment