Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blah

In the interest of not wanting to sound whiny, I am not going to blog about the fact that today was, yet again, a terrible day. Nope, I'm not going to tell you about how I got cussed out by a man for something that wasn't my fault, nor am I going to tell you about how we had no courtesy clerks after 8:15 pm or a customer service person after 7:30 pm. And I'm really not going to tell you about how while I was steering in a row of carts for the last courtesy clerk of the night before he went home, I got pinned between said row of carts and big-Ford-truck that was backing out of his parking space. Nope, I'm not even going to bother mentioning any of it. I don't want to sound like I'm ranting or whining, you know.

Instead, I am just going to say that I am SUPER ready for this phase of my life to be over. I am done with retail. I am done with stupid, hateful, whiny customers. I am done with random schedules and working weekends and holidays. I. Am. Done. DONE.

Here's to tomorrow being better than today!! Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment