Friday, May 6, 2011

I've Lost My Phone. Again.

I went to my parent's house this weekend. Thursday, my sister and I went to the outdoor mall to shop for Mother's Day/Birthday presents for my Mom, Grandmother, and Stepmother, but I had no luck. I just do not know what to get for my Stepmother. I know that she LOVES Georgia Bulldogs, but that's about it. She doesn't really carry Vera Bradley, she doesn't wear a lot of jewelry, so I just don't know. And I'm still thinking about it. My Mom and Grandma are much easier to buy for, but I still didn't find them anything. I already have my Grandma something for one or the other, (her bday is also in May) I just hope she hasn't already ordered one for herself, since she had voiced that she wanted this. Now I just need to find her something for the other holiday. Once again, I'm at a loss, but I at least have SOME ideas. My mom, while easy to buy for, is also hard to buy for- she's told me to take something back before. She doesn't wear jewelry, but she has decided that she wants this jewelry armoire, so I thought about getting her a MC gift card to put towards that, but I HATE giving gift cards. If that's what she wants, and I can give her money to pay for it, that will work. IDK, yet. Dilemma dilemma.

In other news, I've lost my phone again. At my parent's house. Hope I find it sooner than a month this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment