Thursday, August 19, 2010

Whew!!

What a day!!! Today is the second, yet first "official" day of fall classes. Can I just say: INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!! That is really the only way to describe it. Yeesh! I do like my classes though and I think the one I was most worried about, Biology, might actually end up being one of the easier ones. I am taking Biology, Spanish, Photography, Publication Production (graphic design), and kickboxing. It's going to be a VERY busy semester, but I am looking forward to it. My Pub. Prod. class sounds like it will be totally fun, assuming I ever learn the program we are using, and my photography class will be LOADS of fun, if I can remember what all the numbers mean. Who knew there was so much to photography?!? Not me!!! But I'm excited, and I'm really hoping I can get some treasured wall pieces out of it. And who knows, maybe I will grow up to be a graphic designer or photographer!! All in all, very busy, yet fun, semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment