Saturday, September 4, 2010

Study Abroad

I have always wanted to study abroad- take classes in another country, but I never thought I would have the money or time to do it. Well, I have the money and I am just going to take the time to do it. I have 2 opportunities to go abroad, one is coming up in December that I might try to participate in. This trip is to England and is only for 7 days. I'm not sure about the timing of the trip (as in the when), but I want to go to England, I like the fact that it's only for a week, and the courses we take, 1 or 2, will count towards our spring semester hours. Of course, of the classes being offered, there is only one that I would find even remotely interesting: English History. The other opportunity is coming up next summer to Spain. This is a communications department trip and I could take some courses that pertained to my major, Public Relations, or my minor, Spanish. I know I am at least going to do one of the two, but I might do both. I'm just so excited!! I'm going to study abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment