Sunday, August 8, 2010

Critters

I am deathly afraid of little critters, all shapes and sizes. They scare the poo out of me. So naturally, when I'm sitting by my bed and I hear a rustling sound coming from my trashcan, one that sounds too big to me a bug, I get nervous. When I've been laying in bed after I've just turned out the light, I will hear a soft rustling, like something crawling over paper, but I just thought it was a bug or something. Not tonight. Tonight, I'm sitting here, on my laptop and I hear this LOUD rustling sound. Coming from the trashcan. The one RIGHT BESIDE ME. I've moved. I'm afraid to move the trashcan because mystery noisemaker could jump out at me. I'm afraid to leave it alone because then it could get out in the night and eat me. Plan C, the couch, is looking pretty good right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment