Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Universal Studios

I discovered something kinda cool today while I was at work. I work at Kroger, and we sell gift cards for every restaurant, store, occasion etc. This includes a 2-park unlimited admission gift card to Universal Studios for $89. Very cool, but the coolest part is that it gives you 2-park access for a consecutive 7 days!!! Basically, you purchase this gift card ticket and turn it into the ticket office at Universal for a legitimate ticket that is good for 7 days. Considering that when you purchase tickets on the Studios website for 2 days and it's going to cost you over $100, I was totally pumped about this great deal. My siblings and I are planning a trip to Universal Studios this fall to visit the Harry Potter park, and you better believe I will be taking advantage of this very cool deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment