Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yay!!!

I'm going to a Broncos game!!! Well, it's at the Titans stadium, but the Broncos, and more importantly Tim Tebow, are going to be there!!! I absolutely cannot wait!!! I wanted to go to a game and then I just decided to make it happen. YAY!!! for me. So, the game is Oct. 3 and I am going with my friend Amy. She's a Titans fan, but I will try not to hold that against her! Now, what does every Broncos fan attending a Broncos game need? A shirt, of course! I was so excited that I started looking for a shirt that nobody else would have. Naturally, that doesn't exist and so I decided to design my own. To do that, I turned to zazzle.com and designed an adorable polo in the Broncos color scheme with my name, 15, and Team Tebow on it. How cute is that?!?! Pretty darn! It should be here sometime next week, I hope, and then I will post a picture of how cute I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment