Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trainer Sadness

My night just got ruined because my trainer just told me this will be the last month for him to train me. I need him! I don't push myself enough. Or at all. I don't have the self-motivation to do this for myself. I don't know what I am doing! I have no idea how to get myself into shape. He does! He has been a huge help and I really appreciate all his help. Idk. I guess I wouldn't feel so bad if he would give me a reason. If that reason has to do with me, I'm going to be devastated. Whereas, if it's because of some personal reason on his part, then I can understand that. I'm just devastated regardless. I really need his help and now I feel like I will NEVER get to where I want to be.

I also really liked working out with him. Don't misunderstand, I worked out with him because he could help me, but I also liked working out with HIM. We have just now gotten to where we can actually get along and I really enjoy our time working out together. Sigh. I'm just very upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment