Sunday, April 29, 2012

I have bad luck. No shock there.

I have the worst luck with men. I have dated two this year, which is a lot for me, and my luck just doesn't seem to exist. I know it's not about luck. It's about finding the one God has for me. I am just tired of kissing frogs. I am tired of dating people who are not the one for me. I would rather not date at all! Ugh, it's so frustrating. It's all very simple to me. Either you like me or you don't. Either you want to be with me or you don't. It's. Very. Simple. If you don't like me and don't want to be with me, say so. That's simple too. I would rather you decide that you don't like me and want virtually nothing to do with me than be a coward and string me along because that's whats easier for you, when really, that's not easy for anybody. Be a big boy. Tell the truth. Tell me what's up. I am a big girl and I can take it. Don't make me feel like there is something wrong with me or I have done something wrong when neither of those is the case. Nobody has done anything wrong- we just aren't meant to be! Again, simple, simple, simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment