Friday, May 11, 2012

Everything Now and Everything Coming Up

I checked my grades today and I got a B in the Public Relations Theory class that I was only supposed to get a C in in order to pass the class. AND I GOT A B!!!!!! That was such a great moment when I checked my grades, which is something I never do, and I saw that B. Great Moment!

I worked at one of our ghetto stores today doing Accounting and made the store manager mad when I told her I was told I had the option to leave her store when I got done and go back to my store. She did not like hearing that and I ended up staying all day. That was fine, but tomorrow I was supposed to run my own store's bake sale, meaning I would have to leave this other store early. I told the manager and she made a phone call and our bake sale got canceled. Awesome, right? Especially since I baked four cakes already. Not a happy girl right now. I'll get over it; no choice.

Coming up, Mother's Day is in two days. My sister and I got my mom an awesome present, but I don't know if she's going to like it. According to my sister, mom has been wanting one so maybe we will hit a home run. Maybe. Anyways, I am working on Mother's Day but I am going to see my Madre on Tuesday and we are spending the week together. My dad will be out of town so this will be a mom-and-the-kids week. Good times!

Next on the list, my almost little brother is graduating next Saturday and I don't know what to get him for graduation. I thought I knew, but he has decided to postpone going to school and now I don't know what to get him. Boys are so hard to buy for! I was going for practical when he was planning to go away to school, but now I don't know. Although, now that he doesn't need practical things, I can get him something fun which he would appreciate more. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I have the summer off from school, but I REALLY wish I was taking classes this summer. I need them in order to graduate next spring, but it didn't work out. So very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment