Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Don't Understand Men

I think my title pretty much sums it all up.

In other news, I am catching up on my Army Wives seasons, I have recently gotten into The Client List, and my room desperately needs to be cleaned. You know, I really don't mind cleaning once I get started, but getting started is the hard part. There are so many things I would rather be doing- watching tv, staring at FB, listening to my iPod, reading a book. But you know what else? There has never been a better motivator for cleaning than having studying that needs to be done. When I have homework to do or a test to study for, I am suddenly in the mood for some serious cleaning. I mean, lift the furniture, clean out the gutters serious deep cleaning. I guess that's the only thing I hate worse than cleaning. I have never been a studious student. I don't know how to study and it shows. I get my work done and I get decent grades, but my grades aren't what they could be if I put forth more effort. I just don't want to. Anyways, the semester is almost over. My college days are almost over. My study days are almost over. This blog post is officially over.

No comments:

Post a Comment