Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some of my Photography

I have been taking this photography class this semester and it has been super fun!! We worked with film, ancient, I know, but we also developed it ourselves and worked in a dark room like you see in the movies. It has been a really awesome class and I'm sad I can't take it next semester. Anyways, here are just a few of the pieces I did for my midterm project. My final project is due tomorrow and when I get that back, I will post some of those. Some of them were really cool!

Me. Putting on makeup.

 
In all actuality, I only took the gravestone picture. My friend Isamar actually took the other two (but i did develop these!!) BUT the ones I have coming up for my final are all mine! And by far the coolest!

Notice that the gravestone is for someone who lived in the late 1800s. If you can see that. I thought that was very cool.

I like the reflection of the pot on the surface of the stove and I like how the steam in the picture turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment