Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Weekend!!!

My weekends start on Thursday nights, even though I don't really have a weekend because that's when I work. I just don't have class. Despite the fact that I have to go to work, this weekend is very VERY welcome! I had 3 major things this week: a Newsletter design to turn in Tuesday, a Biology Lab Practical exam, and a 20-photo Photography project. Whew, and tonight marks the end of all of that being done. No more studying for Biology (this week, Final exam next week), no more design projects (EVER!! if I'm lucky) and no more photos to develop (this part makes me sad). I am FREE for the weekend. On Sunday, I will start studying for my Biology exam because I need a SUPER grade, but until then, I am going to read books, watch movies, and play video games to my heart's content. Oh yeah, and go to work. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment