Thursday, June 14, 2012

VACATION!!!

So, I didn't think I was going to get to take a vacation this year- I thought it was going to have to be more like a stay-cation. However, thanks to my awesome family, I get to go to Myrtle Beach for vacation! That's actually strange because I am really not a beach person. Quite the opposite in that I would almost rather be anywhere than the beach because I do not want to be eaten by a shark and I do not like having sand in places that do not see sunlight. Honesly, I don't really even remember the last time I went to the beach. I'm thinking it was 2007 when I went to Disney with my friend, Leslie. That being said, I suddenly had a REALLY STRONG urge to go to the beach and now I get to go!!! Ahhhh..... Those are my thoughts. I simply cannot wait to spend at least one day laying on the beach in my swimsuit soaking up some much-needed, get-me-out-of-this-severly-foul-mood sunshine. Seriously, this vacation is very much needed because I have not been anywhere since April last year and work is seriously stressing me out. I don't even want to go into details about the craziness that is my supposed-to-be non-stressful, yet somehow completely stressful job. UGH!! Anyways, I realize Myrtle Beach isn't the Cayman Islands or the Caribbean or anything, but it is not Augusta, it is far away from my nightmare workplace, and it is my much needed, didn't think it would happen vacation. Works. For. Me! So, in the spirit of getting away from it all, I will be deactivating my Facebook account for at least the week I am gone, if not a whole month, minus a day or so to upload pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment