Thursday, June 14, 2012

Progress!

Yesterday I started cleaning my room and getting everything organized and CLEAN! I unpacked my weekender from when I went to see my family about 2-3 weeks ago, I washed and folded ALL of my laundry, and my floor can not only be seen, it actually has the opportunity to be vacuumed. That's been a while! I cleaned out the trunk of my car, cleaned off my dresser, reorganized my bookshelf, dusted EVERYTHING, and cleared out the corner of piled up junk that I had been neglecting because I didn't know what to do with all of it. Ahhh, I can actually relax in my bedroom now because there is not a possibility of being swallowed up or tripping all over all the crap that was everywhere. Truth is, I have way too much stuff. I am only one person and it should not be legal for one person to acquire so much stuff. I mean, I have stuff that I don't want to throw away but I have no idea what to do with it. A frisbee, for example. I don't want to throw it away because I might get the urge to play frisbee...with whom, I don't know, but I definitely need this frisbee. But in the meantime, what do I do with a frisbee??? My closet is full of books that need to be put in storage and clothes that I can't wear this season because I would die of a heat stroke if I did, so there is no room for a frisbee. Gah! Oh what a world! No, just my world that is full of straight up junk.

In other news, I think I am losing weight, but I am not entirely sure because I haven't weighed in a while. I have been eating less and working out and I think I am doing well because my clothes are starting to feel too big. Awesome news but still frustrating because I am in that stage where I need new clothes but don't want to buy any because I anticipate losing more weight. My plan is to hold off for the summer and buy some new "staples" for the start of school. Hopefully by then I will seriously need new jeans and I will buy a few new pairs! Any excuse to buy new clothes....

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading about my boring life!

No comments:

Post a Comment