Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm sorry

I should have told you how I felt. Not when I got angry or was throwing myself a pity party, but really told you how I felt so that we could talk about it. That's what we do. What I said to you was downright hurtful and uncalled for. They say people hurt us out of their own pain, and that's true in this case. I was hurt, and I wanted you to know it. I felt like you had chosen somebody else over me. Someone you felt like was worthy of your time and attention and I was just a filler. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that was how I felt until I typed that message out and sent it. Hindsight is 20/20 and my hindsight has never been so perfect. You asked me why I was upset, and I gave you the truth as I saw it. That was the truth, don't get me wrong, but I guess this was also the truth. Your friendship means more to me than any silly crush or argument. I told you I LOVE how we are and I meant it. I love you, and I hope you still love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment