Sunday, February 12, 2012

Game Plan

I'm not going to say that I am unhappy with my size or curves, but I do see room for improvement. Like I already said, I have joined the gym and am going regularly, but I also have to watch what I eat. That is so hard! I ate Subway today and realized I couldn't get my usual steak and cheese sub, but I did find a healthy alternative that I actually liked. Basically, I just have to take it one bite at a time. Really, knowing that certain foods could undo the progress made in the gym, I don't want to eat them; they no longer appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I am still craving Marcos pizza and some yummy Crazy Turks, but those have to be "treats." Something I can eat after I have made significant, noticeable difference. Seeing as how I am only just getting started, that's going to be a couple of months. :) But that's ok! I am going to look fabulous in no time, assuming I stick to the game plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment