Saturday, April 30, 2011

Forgive Me... and this will totally be boring

I have been a terrible blogger. I would like to say that the only reason I haven't blogged lately is because I have been blogging for my Humanities class, but that's probably not true. Were it not for those humanities blog posts, this blog might not have had any new posts at all. Well, lots has happened since we last spoke. My second spring semester at ASU is coming to a close, and I think things are going pretty well. I took my Spanish final yesterday, Monday, I have my humanities essay exam and my Environmental Biology test. Noon, Monday cannot get here fast enough!!

On another note,I had thought that I was not going to take any classes this summer, but I have changed my mind. Instead, I will be finishing my Spanish core this summer with my new friend Jessica! I had been looking forward to not having to worry about being studious, or feeling guilty for reading my nook or playing Harry Potter LEGO because surely there is something I should be studying, but it will be nice to have my Spanish class out of the way. Of course, this means I will have a hole to fill in the fall, but that shouldn't be too hard.

In addition to all of that, I have decided to change my major. Right now, my major is Public Relations, but I have decided to change it to Communication Studies, which is still in the same department so I will not be set back at all! And, originally my minor was going to be Spanish, but I just can't take it anymore!! so, I'm thinking of either Psychology or Sociology. I will probably take a few classes in both to help me decide which one, if either.

In other news, I have absolutely nothing going on. This semester I have met some really great people, starting with Jessica, who is my Spanish friend and is just amazing. She and I are like-minded people who have a heart to figure out what it is God wants for us in life and pursue that whole-heartedly. Next there's Katie J., who I met in Aerobics. She and I have hung out and just had fun being spontaneous and care-free. Then there's Katie H., who was in my Bio class this semester and who is an awesome study partner/waste water treatment plant cut-up/"snake charmer" friend. And of course, I can't not give an honorable mention to Wevo, Lindsay, Stanton, Megan, and the hilarious boys who sit behind me in Hum.

That's all for now. I have some other, hilarious, work stories, but those will have to wait for another time. I'm supposed to be writing a paper and studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment